SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Heart 3

Heart 3..->


Nuri’s POV:

Once the sun rose, I got out of bed and got ready, while I got ready Heechul got up from bed and walked towards the bathroom.

I grabbed the bouquet of flowers and walked out the house. I sat on the passenger side while Heechul drove; I stared out the window and looked at the things that zoomed past me. Why did I feel so sad? I felt like crying my heart was hurting so much as if it was being slowly burned, I clutched my chest and closed my eyes. When we got closer to the grave site my heart began to feel heavy and started to beat faster, my heart ached with love and desire but at the same time ached with sadness. I can’t take this anymore! 

End of POV..

Heechul and Nuri reached the grave site, Heechul smiled at Nuri and got out of the car. They walked hand in hand towards the grave, when they go there Nuri saw a man’s back turned towards them. His shoulders were moving up and down as if he was crying. Nuri walked up to him and touched him, the moment she did her heart skipped a beat and started to fasten its pace threatening to jump out any second. Nuri took her hands off him as he turned around his face was stained with tears, ears red as hot peppers. His eyes were swollen too. Nuri looked at him and began to cry; he suddenly stopped crying and looked at her. Heechul came running and took Nuri in his arms.

“What’s wrong?” Heechul asked, Nuri looked at him and shook her head, She didn’t know what was wrong either. The stranger walked away as she felt a tug on her heart, she didn’t want him to go..without knowing Nuri’s mouth let out a scream, 

“Donghae!” Donghae stopped in his tracks and looked back and turned around, Heechul looked at Nuri in confused then turned around to see who Donghae was.

“Hey you’re that guy at the hospital!” Nuri stared at the stranger and opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out, she stood there like a statue staring at the person she had  lost and loved for years. Heechul grabbed Donghae by the shoulders and walked towards Nuri. 

“Thank you for giving me the strength to believe!” Heechul smiled. Donghae looked at Nuri then at Heechul.
“Why are you guys here? Are you visiting someone?” Donghae asked. Nuri stared at him and noticed he had very high check bones and spoke with an accent. Maybe he was not from here.

“Yeah we’re visiting the person who gave their heart to my girl friend. Her name was….her name….umm…AH it was Ha Dahye. Do you know where her grave is located?” Donghae looked shocked then pointed to the grave behind Nuri where he was a moment ago.

“Was she your fiancée?” Nuri asked. Donghae shook his head, “I’m so sorry for taking her heart.” Nuri was truly sorry and felt guilty.

“Don’t be sorry It was what she wanted.” After saying that he walked away.

“Wait! Can I get you number?” Nuri shouted to Donghae, Heechul looked at her but she didn’t bother to react to his stare. Nuri walked towards Donghae and they exchanged numbers, he had a uncertain look on his face but she didn’t care. Her heart wanted what it wanted. After exchanging numbers he left.
“What was that about?”

“I don’t really know, when I saw him my heart started to beat faster then I started to cry as if I’ve just seen my long lost lover.” Nuri answered, and placed the flowers by Dahye grave then took Heechul by the hands as they walked back to the car. 

“Hey Heechul do you think that her heart can still be alive?” Heechul looked at Nuri and shook his head. Nuri’s heart feels so heavy, she sat in the car and closed her eyes to go to sleep.

.....................................................................................
Nuri laid in bed and turned left, right, left, right. She couldn't sleep without thinking about Donghae. Her heart felt heavy every time his face appeared in her mind. He looked so sad and broken. Nuri’s heart is breaking apart, she don't know how to control her feelings.

She need to see him and talk to him, but how can,..she in the middle of the night? Nuri sat up in bed and threw her legs off from the bed so she can get up, but before Nuri could leave she felt a hand holding her back then she looked back and saw Heechul holding onto her. Nuri tried to loosen his grip but he didn't let go.

"You can't leave me Nuri. I can’t let you go even if you wanted to leave...because you have our baby in your belly!" Nuri was shocked and looked at him then quickly turned on the lamp next to the bed. She looked at Heechul and noticed he was sleep talking again.

"Aish this guy! Always talking in his sleep." She felt relief and started to laugh. She turned off the lamp and went back to bed, this is where she belong!
+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+

The next morning...

Nuri woke up and noticed that Heechul wasn't in bed. ‘Where'd he go?’ said Nuri. She quickly got out of bed and searched for him, she looked in the living room but he wasn't there. She looked in the kitchen but he wasn't there, she walked toward the bathroom and checked there but he still was nowhere to be found. 

Where could he have gone to? Nuri went back to the bedroom to call him, she slid the cell phone and saw that she had a voicemail so, she listened to it.

"Hey Nuri! I'm at the office so don't look for me. Dad wanted me to fill in for him since he doesn't feel so well. I'll be back at 2 don't miss me too much okay! Love you!", Nuri slid the cell phone back down and placed it on the table.

"Love you too Heechul!" She said to no one in particular.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

Donghae's POV:

"Yah Donghae get up!" I heard someone yell so I got out from under the covers.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Aish you look a mess! Shouldn't you get ready? You have an interview with the press today."  Joon hyungsaid. I glanced at the clock that hung on the wall and gasped, it's already 8:30am! I need to get there at 9:30am! 
"Oh sh- okay I'll get ready!" I jumped up from bed and ran into the bathroom. After 20 minutes I got out of the house wearing a brand new suit and confidently walked in the car that awaited me.
"Are you ready for the interview?"
"Yeah I'm ready Joon hyung, you're worrying too much! I have a great plan for this investment!" I assured him. He looked at me and shook his head.
"Okay I trust you."
"Thats all I need from you, Joon hyung !" I smiled and patted his thigh. I looked out the black tinted windows and smiled to myself! I'm Lee Donghae, I can do this!

End of POV..

Once they arrived at the building, Donghae climbed out of the car and greeted the many reporters. Today's investment stocks are in his hands, he need to do his best! Donghae waked inside the building and was appointed to a big ballroom where a big white table stood on the stage with multiple mics. Donghae walked up to the stage and greeted the media then they began to talk about his plan for the big investment he made for Seoul company, a company he ran where they invested in other countries projects and more. 

to be continued... 

p/s: Heechul so funny coz he always talk in his sleep..

0 comments:

Post a Comment