SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Heart 2

Heart 2..->

 

One week later....

Nuri's pov...

“Nuri are you feeling better?” Heechul asked. I looked at him and smiled, I’m very happy to be able to live again. I’m grateful for the person who gave me their heart. I promise to take care of it! I took Heechul’s hands and kissed them.

 end of pov...

“I love you Heechul!” Nuri said. Heechul looked at Nuri and told Nuri that he loved her. Heechul and Nuri sat on the wooden bench and watched as other people passed them by, the wind blew slightly making Nuri hair fly back. Nuri stared out and saw a group of kids in their teens walking around hand in hand with their lovers, kids these days are growing up too fast. 

 
Heechul probably saw Nuri's gaze so he spoke up, “I remember my teen years! I was very popular with the noonas and girls my age. I received alot of  love letters everyday.” He smiled. “I used to be an ulzzang long time ago.” Nuri looked at Heechul the arrogant man that she deeply loved, he was so proud of himself, Nuri smiled to herself.

“Well during my teen years, I stayed home and helped my mom around the house. I didn’t go out with my friends.” said Nuri. “That’s good then! If you were a girl that went out all the guys would’ve fought for you which means I’ll have to fight for you too.” Nuri don’t know why she so in love with Heechul, he knows exactly what to say and he makes Nuri the happiest person alive, Nuri don’t think that she can go a day without seeing Heechul's smile. “Why aren’t you saying anything? Are you mad? Fine, if a guy tried to steal you away from me, I’ll fight with my whole life to get you back.” Heechul threw his head in the air and placed his hands on top of his heart.

“I know you’ll fight for me.” Nuri reassured Heechul. Heechul looked at Nuri....and he plant his lips on Nuri's lips. “Heechul-ah, there are a lot of people here”, Nuri whisper to Heechul but he just ignore it and continue kiss Nuri....a very long kiss....

............................................................................
After awhile Heechul and Nuri walked back to the car and went home. Heechul and Nuri live together since their dating. Once they got home, they sat on the couch and watched TV. Nuri had the remote so she turned it to the health channel like she always did. Today the doctors were performing surgery on someone, she watched as the doctor cut open the patient and took out their heart, Heechul sat next to Nuri and began to scream then covered his eyes with Nuri's hands. 
 
 Nuri pov...

He is the toughest guy I know but he is so weak when it comes to blood I giggled and hugged him. The doctor took out the patient’s heart and placed it in a cooler at that moment I knew the doctor was performing heart transplant.

“Hey Heechul do you know the owner to my heart?” I asked while turning the TV volume down.

“Of course! It’s ME!” He smiled.

“No I mean literally.”

End of pov...

“Oh…umm let me go get the paperwork with her info in it.” Heechul got off the couch and walked towards the bedroom. When he returned he handed Nuri a manila folder with papers in it, Nuri opened the folder and saw a pretty woman in her early 20s. She was so pretty, her eyes were big and round with double eyelids, and her smile took half of her face as her long black hair was tied back into a ponytail.

Ah so her name was Ha Dahye, after Nuri read her life story she began to cry. Dahye had such a good future, she was supposed to get married to her fiancé and live a happy life after she free from cancer. Nuri feel bad for her, she was taken away from this earth like a speck of dust. 

Heechul wiped Nuri’s tear away and hugged her. “Don’t cry Nuri-ah! It’s okay,baby just live your life to the fullest and be healthy, if you do that I’m pretty sure she’ll be happy.” Heechul stroked Nuri’s hair and buried her face on his chest.

“Tomorrow is her birthday I want to visit her grave and give her some flowers.” Said Nuri. Heechul nodded, “I’ll go with u.”

...............................................................
to be continued....


2 comments:

Anonymous

<3 <3 <3
vry nIce,deaR..
oWmey blog ny..

eyah_(kim nuri)

lorh nie2 ko nih??apesl tk ltak nm uh..

Post a Comment