SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Heart 1

HEART 1..->

I never knew a person’s heart contained so much information, feelings, and emotions. Since I was born I always had a weak heart, a heart that failed to start; but since I got a second heart I changed. The heart I received had so much sorrow, so much pain. The heart was in such bad condition. I wonder why I felt so much pain when my life was so perfect. I never knew a heart contained so much information until I received my second heart. 

...............................................
“Yah! Nuri, you better not die. Nuri-ah please wake up!” Heechul yelled, he ran along side the rolling gurney and cried in fear of losing his girlfriend,Nuri. This has happened many times but today was the worse, she would show symptoms but this time she didn’t show any warnings and fainted without signs. Heechul walked in the room to surprise Nuri but everything changed when Nuri's body laid on the floor. Heechul grabbed her and ran towards his car, he drove like a mad man running red lights and exceeding the speed limits, nothing can stop him from saving the love of his life. 

Heechul sat in the waiting room crying at the thought of losing his love. Heechul’s tears came down little by little like an endless stream, his shoulders shivering from the violent cries. ‘Please be okay Nuri. If you leave me how am I going to live? I need you here, please come back Nuri-ah.’ Heechul cried. 

On the other side of the hospital was another couple, they were hand in hand as they cried silently. “It’s okay Donghae. If you keep crying how am I suppose to close my eyes?” Dahye smiled and rubbed his hands.
Donghae looked up at her and forced a smile.
“I’m not crying.” He simply said and wiped his tears; he stood up and kissed Dahye’s forehead, “I’m giving you permission to leave me now.” He whispered then walked out the room hoping that his lies would let Dahye leave in peace. Dahye been fighting cancer for over three years now but everyone knew cancer would be the winner in the end it was too hard for Dahye to compete with. She lived a wonderful life with her fiancé Donghae. They were a loving couple even when Donghae knew Dahye had cancer, he stuck by her and fought with her hoping that they will be able to live a happy life after she became free from cancer but back then they were so naive and didn’t know anything. Finally the day has come to say goodbye, Donghae kissed Dahye on the forehead and walked off as tears ran down his face, his ears became red from the sadness, his teeth grinding to prevent his loud yells and screams. Now it’s a forever goodbye.

They unplugged Dahye’s life supporter as she laid still in the bed, they took out her heart and placed it into the cooler like she wanted. Before Dahye died she signed papers for permission to give her organs and body parts for people who needed it. Nuri was the first in line for a heart transplant so Dahye’s heart now belongs to Nuri. The nurse ran across the big hospital and handed the heart to Nuri’s doctor, now they can give Nuri a healthy heart. 

Donghae walked out towards the entrance and saw a stranger in the waiting room crying in his arms. Donghae looked at him and walked towards him,
“It’s okay don’t cry. Your love will be okay.” He whispered. Heechul looked at Donghae and stopped crying. He saw the stranger’s face and patted his shoulders.
“If you tell me to stop crying then you should do the same. Your loved one should be okay too.” Heechul said.
“Yes, I think she’s okay now. I hope she does well in heaven.” Donghae smiled but his tears kept coming down. Heechul stood up and hugged Donghae to give him strength.
“Don’t cry it’s for the better right?” Donghae smiled and walked away. ‘I hope it’s for the better.’ He thought and finally exited the hospital.

   to be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment