SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Garden 07 -> Ferris Wheel




        They are still in the ferris wheel, while outside there are Chansung still follow Kyung Soon wherever she goes. After long walk, Kyung Soon resting on a bench near the water fountains it is exactly hidden from the public, Chansung take this opportunity to clarify the truth and he also wanted to ask forgiveness from Kyung Soon. "Mianhae noona .." Chansung begin their conversation but Kyung Soon remain silence. "I know noona angry with me, maybe noona also began to hate me by the kissing incident the other day. I'm very sorry for my reckless actions." Chansung said with a voice full of regret. "As easy as you think I'm will accept you're sorry?  I'll never accept that you're sorry!", said Kyung Soon and immediately go to the Ferris wheel.


in Ferris Wheel cabels...


        Junsu and Hyora is still in the cable to see each other for a while. Hyora start a conversation, "Oppa! now we're on the ferris wheel is kind of foreign film. They'll sit together and then they'll kiss.Don't u think this situation is same?"ask Hyora. "Maybe..I don't know, but only one thing i remember.."Junsu turn Hyora body to face him and he's face approach slowly towars Hyora..and they lips touch it..very long.."Oppa u so meant" said Hyora and her face become red, Junsu just laugh and he hug Hyora so tight and she reply the hug...

        In another cabel,Dahyun and Junho seem nothing happens. Just silent accompany in their cabels.Same with Seulmi and Wooyoung,both of them remains silent.They treat their own feelings..

        "R u scare dongsaeng?'Taecyeon ask Nuri,"Nope i'm not,i'm cool with it.but i think u who scaree with it."said Nuri calms,actually she really scare with hight.She dont want to show hers scare to Taecyeon.


night...
  
         Day by night,they search for hotels to rest and sleep.They search around suddently someone fiscal Taecyeon,"A-yo Taecs, what r u doing here?" ask that man."Oh! hai Khunnie..me n my friend wanna finds place to rest n sleep,what r u doing here?" ask Taecyeon. "I'm n the crews came here for photoshot,Seungri here too."said Nichkhun."Hyung! Junsu hyung found the place!" said Junho,"Ok!!" answer taecyeon."Hei!wanna meet my chingus?"Taec ask Khun n Khun nodded.

        "Guyz this's Nichkhun one of my model chingu.N Khun this's my chingus"said Taec. "Hai Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul imnida"said Khun with angel smiled."Hah!!?" "He was America-Chinese n also Thai,thats y his name sound weird to u guyz" explain Taec. "U can call me Nichkhun or just Khun"smile Khun after Taec explain his name."Khunnie this Junsu n Kyung Soon,they r same age with me. This is Wooyoung,Junho,SEulmi,Hyora,Dahyun n Nuri. The last one is Chansung" introduce Taec. "So where we'll stay Junho?"ask Taec,"There hyung" Junho point his finger at the Dreamings Hotels,"u guyz stay there too? so do i"said Khun."So shall we go check in.I'm so tired n others too" said Kyung Soon. They walk into the hotels n check in.



to be planted..



note:i'm sorry for late update..i'm very busy with my exam..

0 comments:

Post a Comment