SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Garden 04 -> Basketball







        Kim Nuri increasingly confused by the attitude of the righteous Ok Taecyeon sometimes good and sometimes do not know. At the same time Taecyeon also felt that Nuri did not like him, maybe his arrogant attitude in the early identification. Ok Taecyeon dizzy thinking about it until his work be interrupted and scolds the photographers for not focusing 'Where as if I'd concentrated attention of my thoughts fly in a' think Taecyeon.At the same time, the Nuir attended drawing classes as well. She did not hear what Prof.Kim sayed, she kept thinking about whether it is Taecyeon or her own because until now they are not friends yet.




        "Nuri!!!Nuri!!!KIM NURI!!!!" seulmi shouted loud. "A... ah..ah yes!Why you shouting loud I am not deaf. "Hei! You really deaf, I called three times but you can not hear so I shouted loud" clear seulmi. "Why is the fact you today? kind of mood you do not have it. I have not noticed, afternoon you think about other things? Even the way you do not look left and right I know that you have problems. Do not cover from me, you try to state the story you are dissatisfied to me, maybe i can help you." said Seulmi. "I actually swim with the Taecyeon oppa attitude, until now me and he has yet to be friends. I do not know who exactly wrong is me or him. "said Nuri with a sad voice. "Here's what you have ask yourself whether you or Taec oppa is the real one and you try to ask friends from him" advice Seulmi, "I'll ask" said Nuri while sigh.




        During the afternoon,Nuri thinking of ways to reconcile with Taecyeon. Meanwhile, Taecyeon also consider how to reconcile with Nuri. He called Nuri, "Yabsaeyo! Nuri yah, oppa ni. I want to meet tomorrow with you,at a basketball court okay!".'Why Taecyeon oppa want to see me?' think Nuri

  ..............................................................................................

the next day..




        Nuri walked toward the basketball court to meet with Taecyeon. As soon as Nuri in the middle reach of the court, suddenly there is a speed ball towards her. Fortunately, Nuri could catch the ball, she looked towards the thrower "Yah OK TAECYEON!!! why you do this? you want me dead?",Nuri shouting, no more calls respect. "I want to compete with you in this basketball game. If you beat me, you can ask me anything, but if I win .. i want, we start a new friendship .. can we?" Taecyeon word on Nuri. Nuri first surprised, smiled when Taecyeon mention a fine because she also wants friendship from him. "Good! if I win, I can ask anything "said Nuri.




        They started the match, in the first round of state Nuri successfully scored a goal, but in the second round were scored Taecyeon and in the third round of the determinant. In the third round, Nuri give the opportunity to Taecyeon to score, so this match won by Taecyeon. Taecyeon sitting at the edge of the post after scoring the last goal,Nuri walking towards Taecyeon then reaches out, "Annyeong! Kim Nuri imnida. Nice to meet you and you are?"lent Nuri, "Annyeong! Ok Taecyeon imnida and nice to meet you too." Taecyeon extend the hand with a smile to Nuri.




        "So we can be friends now?" ask Nuri, Taecyeon just nodded. He was relieved now because he had been befriended by Nuri. They both laughed with joy. On the basketball court as state witness the sun set, they now have become friends.






to be planted..

0 comments:

Post a Comment